Vladimír Urbánek (Kurzy.cz)
Finance  |  June 03, 2011 15:11:36

Fortuna: Superstar wins gazelle Gunčíková


According to bookmakers Fortuna is a clear favorite for Sunday's finals of the second row with the Czechoslovak Superstar course 1,35:1 Gunčíková Gabriel. On her rival, Luke Adamec is currently possible to bet at odds of 2,8:1. Layer of total bets on this year's Superstar certainly exceeds the 4 million.

Gabriel is a hot favorite Gunčíková even themselves by betting on the winning points 75% of deposits that Luke seems Adamec remaining 25%.

"Long-legged gazelle" Gunčice "was a major favorite Peter Sevcik, while her rival, but slowly falling into oblivion, Gabriel thinks of velvet top.Although I still scare a week ago rastaman sepsis, but the Czech-Slovak nation got sense and finally stopped Svejk. Although Luke is also a good singer Adamec, a blond vixen, capable of measuring the power roar perhaps the very Lucie Bila, according to objective parameters would have to win, "says Michal Hanak, a major bookmaker Fortuna.   

Superstar has long been among the most popular social betters (unsportsmanlike) events when she can only compete with political opportunities. With a total volume of bets over 4 million crowns yet a Superstar can match with a single attractive game on the ice hockey world championship.

 

Czechoslovak Superstar
Winner:                            Course:

Gunčíková G.               1.35

Adamec L.                   2.8

Source: PR PR.Konektor

Was this article: 10 | 8 | 6 | 4 | 2 | 0


Last news from the section Finance:

28.02.2012  How America traded 28th Second 2012 Grant Capital (Grant Capital)
27.02.2012  How America traded 27th Second 2012 Grant Capital (Grant Capital)
27.02.2012  Evropské burzy oslabují, pražská burza udržela úroveň z konce minulého týdne Investiční bankovnictví (Komerční banka)
27.02.2012  ECB už 2 týdny nekoupila žádné vládní dluhopisy Vladimír Urbánek (Kurzy.cz)

Read also:

April 30, 2013Těžkopádně jdoucí slon a rychle běhající gazela. Akcieatrhy (Akcieatrhy.cz)
May 06, 2012BBC NEWS: Speculators complicate pipeline Gazelle Mediafax (Mediafax)
December 04, 2011Superstar Bohuslav Svoboda Josef Trnka (TPS)

Fortuna: Superstar vyhraje gazela Gunčíková

Diskuze a názory

Na dané téma nejsou žádné názory.


Zobrazit sloupec 
Moner | ISIN database | Weather forecast
Česká verze
Kurzy.cz - Akcie cz, kurzy měn, forex, zlato.
Favorite: Prague Stock Exchange Czech crown Czech economy Commodities Gold Trademarks Prague Weather

Copyright © 2000 - 2017

Kurzy.cz, spol. s r.o., AliaWeb, spol. s r.o.,

ISSN 1801-8688