FINANCE Zlín, a.s. (FINANCE Zlín, a. s.)
World markets  |  June 09, 2011 13:01:27

NWR will become part of the FTSE index (new company profile)


NWR is a leading producer of hard coal and coke in Central Europe, through its subsidiary OKD, as the largest bituminous coal in the Czech Republic. Major customers include ArcelorMittal, CEZ, Dalkia, Dunaferr, Moravia Steel, U.S. Steel, voestalpine and Verbund. In 2010, NWR extracted 11.4 million tons of coal and produced 1 million tons of coke. In the same period sold 10.061 million tons of coal (of which amounted to 52% of coking coal and the remaining 48% of steam coal) and 0.705 million tons. coke. In June 2011 the company completed the process of moving its headquarters from the Netherlands to Great Britain. This step met NWR's requirement for inclusion in the FTSE London Stock Exchange index (index of most traded stocks on European stock markets). Shares will trade under the new base index, the FTSE 250 from Monday, the 20th June.Why have a NWR in its portfolio: + NWR has a strong position in the Central European market. + NWR pays to its shareholders 50% of net profit as dividends. + NWR shares were included in the FTSE index of London Stock Exchange. Summary of NWR, including the development of financial results and recent published reports, see www.financezlin.cz new company profile. Our customers will find in the client profile section, then the other after entering the e-mail address here. Other reports can be found on our website www.financezlin.cz. Your happy to answer any questions FINANCE brokers Zlin, as that can be contacted via e-mail: finance@financezlin.cz.
Was this article: 10 | 8 | 6 | 4 | 2 | 0


Last news from the section World markets:

Po 21:59  Wall Street Closing Bell & výhled na 24. 10. 17 Grant Capital (Grant Capital)
Po 16:33  IPO Aramca proběhne ve 2. polovině r. 2018 Vladimír Urbánek (Kurzy.cz)
Po 15:15  Příchod ETF robotů na Wall Street? STOX.CZ (Grant Capital)
Po 12:30  Boom polovodičových ETF STOX.CZ (Grant Capital)

Read also:

August 28, 2013ČEZ a KB se stanou součástí indexu STOXX Europe 600 BHS (BH Securities a.s.)
June 29, 2012Exposure to VIG PIIGS countries are minimal (new company profile) FINANCE Zlín, a.s. (FINANCE Zlín, a. s.)
January 20, 2012NWR (nový profil společnosti) FINANCE Zlín, a.s. (FINANCE Zlín, a. s.)
September 15, 2011Military unrest wish Navistar company (new company profile) FINANCE Zlín, a.s. (FINANCE Zlín, a. s.)

NWR se stane součástí indexu FTSE (nový profil společnosti)

Diskuze a názory

Na dané téma nejsou žádné názory.


Zobrazit sloupec 
Moner | ISIN database | Weather forecast
Česká verze
Kurzy.cz - Akcie cz, kurzy měn, forex, zlato.
Favorite: Prague Stock Exchange Czech crown Czech economy Commodities Gold Trademarks Prague Weather

Copyright © 2000 - 2017

Kurzy.cz, spol. s r.o., AliaWeb, spol. s r.o.,

ISSN 1801-8688