STEM: The best prospects for success in the presidential election still has Fischer
PRAGUE (MEDIAFAX) - Before the main presidential campaign the best chance of success keeps Jan Fischer. After Jan Svejnar decided against running, strengthened the most electoral potential Jiri Dienstbier (CSSD), which now catching Milos Zeman (behind), this follows from the results of Monday's poll by STEM.
The survey showed that in the acceptability of presidential candidates can be divided into three groups. In the first, the most acceptable, in October met Jan Fischer, Milos Zeman and Jiri Dienstbier. Among the "average" acceptable candidate for the Castle is one Premysl Sobotka (ODS), Karel Schwarzenberg (TOP 09), Jana Bobošíková (Sovereignty), Vladimir Dlouhy, Tanya Fischer and Zuzana Roithová (KDU-CSL). The last group of "outsiders" were the results of the October survey Vladimír Franz, Clara Samková current president and secretary Ladislav Jakl.
Compared with previous research did not report the October measurements by STEM any significant changes. Acceptance rate is only slightly decreased in Fischer, Long and Zeman.
His voice would currently give most voters Jan Fischer (47 percent), followed by Miloš Zeman, who would have voted 30 per cent of those surveyed, and the third is tightened Jiri Dienstbier with 26 percent.
Historically, the first direct election of the president is expected with great interest to the public. Data from the turn of September and October suggest that participation in the presidential election could be almost two-thirds. About a tenth of the respondents refused participation.
Instruments results come from research conducted at STEM representative sample of the Czech population aged over 18, which was held on 24 September to 2 October 2012. The set of questions in 1061 respondents.
Vaclav Klaus, the term of office on the 7th March 2013, the first round of direct election of the head of state to take place on 11 and 12 January next year. The presidential campaign is still in its unofficial phase composition candidates and the relationship of political parties to independent candidates could still specify and public opinion are likely to vary considerably.
|Order||Candidate (political party)||September 2012 (the support of voters in%)||October 2012 (the support of voters in%)|
|First||Jan Fischer (independent)||47||47|
|Second||Miloš Zeman (behind)||28||30|
|Third||Jiri Dienstbier (CSSD)||18||26|
|4th||Premysl Sobotka (ODS)||8||11|
|5th||Karel Schwarzenberg (TOP 09)||10||10|
|6th||Jana Bobošíková (Sovereignty)||5||9|
|7th||Vladimir Dlouhy (Independent)||6||7|
|8th||Tanya Fischer (independent)||5||5|
|9th||Vladimír Franz (independent)||3||4|
|10th||Zuzana Roithová (KDU-CSL)||3||4|
|11th||Klara Samkova (independent)||2||2|
|12th||Ladislav Jakl (SSO)||1||1|
Jan Soukup, email@example.com
Last news from the section Czech republic:
- STEM: The best prospects for success in the presidential election still has Fischer
- The prospects for the Italian economy so bad?
- THE BEST OF SCIENCE Body Form THE BEST FOR YOUR LIFE Stile & Power - ochranná známka, majitel Tibor Philipp
- The year 2012 was for J & T BANK best in history, operating profit grew 1.5 times and amounted to CZK 1.67 billion
- GLAYVA. THE BEST LIQUEUR IN THE WORLD - Trademark, owner Whyte and Mackay Limited
- PFCP: The board is best prepared in the sand, at least you save in Chomutov and Decin (5/17/2012)
- THE BEST TEE SHIRT IN THE WORLD Made from 100% ReaLasting Cotton - Trademark, owner Delta Galil Europe Limited
- TO2 failed in a tender to supply the signal for the headquarters CT
- The Prague Stock Exchange for the first time in the system Xetra. Investors have to wait for the renaissance of Czech stock?
- ZILLI THE FINEST GARMENT FOR MEN IN THE WORLD - Trademark, owner ETS. ZILLI
- MIR.1200 handed bid in the tender for the Temelin
- The crown, the dollar and the euro in the New Year and Spring glance Czech investment professionals
01.07.2014 Web manažerem banky Zuno je Martin Hanula...
19.06.2014 Zuno pustí své půjčky na YouTube
Michal Valentík, ČP INVEST
Jan Žák, Zlaťáky.cz
Michala Moravcová, BOSSA
Jaroslav Brzoň, BBI
Libor Stoklásek, STOX.CZ
Jaroslav Brychta, XTB
Martin Loos, Brokerjet
Jaroslav Tomanec, Zlate-mince.cz
Lukáš Pohan, Zlato pro Radost
Kamil Kresta, ČM AURUM
- FINANČNÍ CONTROLLER
- Analytik řízení rizik
- HLAVNÍ FINANČNÍ ÚČETNÍ S AJ
- 3477 - Sales Data Analyst/Maintenance
- Analytik / Vývojář webové aplikace