Vladimír Urbánek (Kurzy.cz)
Macroeconomics  |  January 15, 2013 13:53:33

CR - Indices of export and import prices for November


In November 2012, export prices and import prices increased both by 0.9%. Year-export prices grew by 0.3% and import prices by 1.3%. Terms of trade mom reached 100.0%, down 99.0%.

Monthly changes

Export prices in November rose by 0.9% (in October by 0.5%). The growth index had a total mom increase in prices of machinery and transport equipment by 1.4%. Among important food prices rose by 2.4%, chemicals 1.0%, miscellaneous manufactured goods by 0.5%, prices of semi-finished products by 0.4%. Prices of mineral fuels by 1.4% and prices of other raw materials by 0.1%.

Import pricesincreased by 0.9% (in October by 0.3%). The growth index had a total mom increase in prices of machinery and transport equipment by 1.0%. Significantly increased food prices by 2.4%, prices of industrial consumer goods, chemicals and mineral fuels rose by 0.8%. Significantly decreased the prices of other raw materials by 2.2%.

The terms of trade fell slightly to 100.0% (in October value of 100.2%). Among important positive values ??of the terms of trade and other raw materials (102.1%), machinery and transport equipment (100.4%) and chemicals (100.2%). Significant negative values ??were recorded for mineral fuels (97.8%), in semi-manufactured goods and identically 99.7%.

Year comparison:

Export pricesgrew by 0.3% (in October by 1.3%). The growth of the overall Index was chemicals prices by 4.0%. Among important food prices rose by 5.5%, miscellaneous manufactured goods by 1.7% and prices of machinery and transport equipment by 0.5%. Significantly decreased mineral fuel prices by 9.1%, prices of semi-finished products by 1.1%.

Import prices rose by 1.3%, yet eased their growth rate (in October, an increase of 2.2%). The growth of the total yoy index of the rise in prices of mineral fuels by 6.0%. Among important food prices rose by 8.0%, chemicals 2.6%, and prices of machinery and transport equipment by 0.9%. Other raw materials prices fell by 10.7%, prices of semi-finished industrial and consumer goods both by 0.8%.

Terms of tradeslightly decreased to 99.0% (in October value of 99.1%) and has remained thirty-sixth month in a row. Negative terms of trade figures recorded 'mineral fuels (85.8%), food (97.7%) and machinery and transport equipment (99.6%). Among important positive values ??of the terms of trade and other raw materials (116.6%), miscellaneous goods (102.5%) and chemicals (101.4%).

Czech Statistical Office prepared a revision of the standard calculation of price indices.
Starting price indices for the reference period of January 2013, the price indices of exports and imports calculated on the new weighting scheme, the structure of foreign trade in 2010, the average price base year 2010 = 100The newly calculated indices are chained to the current time series with the base average 2005 = 100, and the continuation of the existing index time series. The published indices will be revised.

Disclosure of price indices for January 2013 will be postponed in accordance with the product catalog 2013 by one week to 22 Third 2013th


Source: CSO
Was this article: 10 | 8 | 6 | 4 | 2 | 0


Last news from the section Macroeconomics:

St 20:11  FED zvyšuje sazby Markéta Höfferová (Kurzy.cz)
St 17:10  Vzrůstá popularita ETF z umělé inteligence STOX.CZ (Grant Capital)
St 15:12  Jádrová inflace slábne. Zvýší pochybnosti Fedu? Patria (Patria Online)
St 14:36  US: Inflace +1,7 %, čekalo se +1,8% Markéta Höfferová (Kurzy.cz)
St 12:39  Průmyslová výroba rostla ČSOB-Dealing (ČSOB-Dealing)

Read also:

March 12, 2004Lednový vývoj dovozních a vývozních cen Vladimír Urbánek (Kurzy.cz)
October 14, 2003Dovozní i vývozní ceny rostly ve všech skupinách Vladimír Urbánek (Kurzy.cz)
November 14, 2002Vývozní a dovozní ceny v září poklesly Vladimír Urbánek (Kurzy.cz)
August 26, 2002Červnový vývoj vývozních a dovozních cen Vladimír Urbánek (Kurzy.cz)
September 13, 2001Vývozní a dovozní ceny klesají Vladimír Urbánek (Kurzy.cz)

ČR - indexy vývozních a dovozních cen za listopad

Diskuze a názory

Na dané téma nejsou žádné názory.


Zobrazit sloupec 
Moner | ISIN database | Weather forecast
Česká verze
Kurzy.cz - Akcie cz, kurzy měn, forex, zlato.
Favorite: Prague Stock Exchange Czech crown Czech economy Commodities Gold Trademarks Prague Weather

Copyright © 2000 - 2017

Kurzy.cz, spol. s r.o., AliaWeb, spol. s r.o.,

ISSN 1801-8688