Vladimír Urbánek (Kurzy.cz)
World markets  |  February 14, 2013 14:44:28

Bodies U.S. Airways and AMR agrees to merger - will create a new global leader in the field of


Bodies of U.S. Airways and AMR agrees with mutual mergers. The transaction value is estimated to be about 11 mld.USD and at the end it should allow the largest airline in the world.
72% of the shares in the acquiring company will be bankrupt AMR creditors, the remaining 28% will be held by U.S. Airways.
The transaction must still be approved by the antitrust authority, the federal regulator and shareholders of U.S. Airways, who for one existing share will receive one share of the acquiring company. It is expected that all fusion should be done by the end of Q3 this year.

Shares of U.S. Airways from the first official indications on possible completion of the merger at the end of January last year, strengthened by more ja 100%. U.S. Airways returns through a transaction the official world number one industry after this position in 2008 due to lost connections airlines Delta and Northwest Airlines.The next rung below in 2010 banished connection UAL and Continental Airlines.

Successor airline will operate a fleet of 900 transport aircraft and a number of operating centers throughout the United States.
Was this article: 10 | 8 | 6 | 4 | 2 | 0


Last news from the section World markets:

Út   8:52  Úterní obchodní seance 24. 10. 2017 STOX.CZ (Grant Capital)
Út   8:36  V jakých sektorech se budou utrácet bilióny dolarů? Research (Investicniweb.cz)
Po 21:59  Wall Street Closing Bell & výhled na 24. 10. 17 Grant Capital (Grant Capital)

Read also:

April 26, 2016VW se v 1Q vrátil na pozici světové jedničky v prodejích Vladimír Urbánek (Kurzy.cz)
February 02, 2016Alphabet je novou světovou jedničkou z pohledu tržní kapitalizace Vladimír Urbánek (Kurzy.cz)

Orgány US Airways a AMR souhlasí s fúzí - vznikne nová světová jednička v oboru

Diskuze a názory

Na dané téma nejsou žádné názory.


Zobrazit sloupec 
Moner | ISIN database | Weather forecast
Česká verze
Kurzy.cz - Akcie cz, kurzy měn, forex, zlato.
Favorite: Prague Stock Exchange Czech crown Czech economy Commodities Gold Trademarks Prague Weather

Copyright © 2000 - 2017

Kurzy.cz, spol. s r.o., AliaWeb, spol. s r.o.,

ISSN 1801-8688