Vladimír Urbánek (Kurzy.cz)
Markets  |  April 05, 2013 16:36:57

North Korea invited the foreign embassies to consider the possible evacuation


North Korea called on Russia and other countries with which it maintains diplomatic relations to consider the possible evacuation of its North Korean embassies and diplomats because of rising tensions on the Korean peninsula. According to North Korea will not be able to provide adequate protection of foreign participation in the event of armed conflict with South Korea.

Russia has expressed its concern over the development of events on the Korean peninsula and is reportedly in close contact with the U.S., China, Japan and South Korea in the question of a possible evacuation of its diplomats.

Russia shares with North Korea 17 kilometer common border. In September last year, Russia forgave 90% of North Korea 11miliardového dollar-denominated debt, which at the time was still existencxe Soviet Union. The remaining 10% of the total debt should be resolved through joint projects in the fields of health care, education and energy.

Related news:
North Korea warns U.S., is ready to make smaller and diversified nuclear strike
North Korea to prevent the entry of South Korean workers in joint industrial zone
Was this article: 10 | 8 | 6 | 4 | 2 | 0


Last news from the section Markets:

Ne 15:16  ČSSD ostrouhala, proč? Josef Trnka (TPS)

Read also:

August 09, 2006Evakuace Čechů z Libanonu pokračuje  Dr. Zdeněk Burián (Anopress)
July 20, 2006Evakuace cizinců z Libanonu  Dr. Zdeněk Burián (Anopress)
April 03, 2006Evakuace pokračují  Dr. Zdeněk Burián (Anopress)
September 22, 2005Zprávy ze zálivu, začala evakuace IQ-TRADE (IQ-TRADE)

KLDR vyzvala zahraniční ambasády, aby zvážily případnou evakuaci

Diskuze a názory

Na dané téma nejsou žádné názory.


Zobrazit sloupec 
Moner | ISIN database | Weather forecast
Česká verze
Kurzy.cz - Akcie cz, kurzy měn, forex, zlato.
Favorite: Prague Stock Exchange Czech crown Czech economy Commodities Gold Trademarks Prague Weather

Copyright © 2000 - 2017

Kurzy.cz, spol. s r.o., AliaWeb, spol. s r.o.,

ISSN 1801-8688