Official statement: The General Assembly OK STS you desire, as
OK STS you desire, as, with registered office 430 Žlutická and longing No. 49790331
The Board of Directors OK STS you desire, as
With the seat you desire, Žlutická 430, No. 49790331,
registered in the Commercial Register of the Regional Court in
Pilsen, Section B, File 386
Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
to be held on May 24, 2013 at 12:30 pm
at the company.
1) Opening, election bodies of the General Assembly and approval of the Rules of Procedure of the General Assembly.
2) Annual report of the Board on the Company's business and assets for the 2012 annual financial statements for 2012, the Auditor on the financial statements, profit distribution proposal.
3) Report of the Supervisory Board activities.
4) Approval of the annual report of the Board on the Company's business and assets for 2012 and the annual financial statements for the year 2012.
5) Approval of the auditor for the audit of the financial statements
6) Appeals and members of the Supervisory Board
7) Approval of the proposal for profit distribution
The presentation will begin at 12:00.
Each shareholder is obliged to submit a registration certificated shares, attesting to its shareholder rights and a valid identity card. If the shareholder is a legal person shall submit its agent, or member of a statutory body also current certificate of incorporation. Agents are further demonstrated by the power of attorney with notarized signature, which sets out the specific scope of the representative's authority. This power of attorney is the agent shall deliver a presentation.
The financial statements will be available for inspection to shareholders at the registered office from the date of publication of this notice. Also, Annual Report for 2012 is available in print form is available at the company.
Board OK STS Toužim as
01.03.2017 Dluhopisový fond nabízí čistý výnos 2,4%
Jakub Petruška, Zlaťáky.cz
Patrik Hudec, GENERALI
Ing. Pavel Hruška, SGG.cz
Jonáš Mlýnek, LYNX
Peter Bukov, TopForex
Libor Stoklásek, STOX.CZ
Zdeněk Ďuriš, EKKA-Gold
Luboš Říha, DIC