Mediafax (Mediafax)
Macroeconomics  |  June 29, 2012 10:25:16

CNB: Foreign debt at the end of first CR quarter rose to 1.906 trillion crowns


PRAGUE (MEDIAFAX) - The foreign debt of the Czech Republic to the end of the first quarter reached 1.906 trillion crowns, representing a QoQ growth of 33.7 billion, up rose by 192 billion. On Friday, having informed the Czech National Bank (CNB).

The growth of foreign indebtedness of the government sector undertaken related to the emission of long-term government bonds on foreign markets. Share of foreign government debt in total external debt is 27.4 percent CR.

The banking sector has increased short-term deposits received from abroad. Foreign liabilities of the banking sector incl. CNB accounted for 25.3 percent of total external debt.

Foreign liabilities of the corporate sector constitutes 47.3 percent of investment commitments positions.In the first quarter, due to their reduced state sell-offs of corporate bonds by foreign portfolio investors and the decline of import obligations.

The increase in foreign debt instruments according to the structure has been particularly marked increase in the share of bonds at the expense of trade credit and debt liabilities to affiliated foreign companies. The foreign debt obligations prevail in the form of debt securities and financial loans (62%).

The long-term foreign debt to the private sector contributes 46 percent. The remaining part (54%) is accounted for by public sector undertakings in which they are calculated liabilities of the government sector, private entities guaranteed by the government and entities with majority state participation, with a maturity over one year.

(The report issued by the Agency unless otherwise indicated infographics)

Tomas Cizek, cizek@mediafax.cz

Was this article: 10 | 8 | 6 | 4 | 2 | 0


Last news from the section Macroeconomics:

Po   9:29  19.02.2018 Nejvíce lidí umírá v únoru ČSÚ (ČSÚ)
Po   9:11  Pondělní obchodní seance 19. 2. 2018 STOX.CZ (Grant Capital)
Ne 12:23  Nejistota a selhání trhu - John Maynard Keynes Redakce (Kurzy.cz)


ČNB: Zahraniční dluh ČR ke konci 1. čtvrtletí vzrostl na 1,906 bilionu korun

Diskuze a názory

Na dané téma nejsou žádné názory.


Zobrazit sloupec 
Moner | ISIN database | Weather forecast
Česká verze
Kurzy.cz - Akcie cz, kurzy měn, forex, zlato.
Favorite: Prague Stock Exchange Czech crown Czech economy Commodities Gold Trademarks Prague Weather

Copyright © 2000 - 2018

Kurzy.cz, spol. s r.o., AliaWeb, spol. s r.o.,

ISSN 1801-8688