Vladimír Urbánek (Kurzy.cz)
Macroeconomics  |  August 17, 2012 16:32:29

U.S. - index of leading indicators rose in July more than expected


Index of leading indicators for the U.S. economy, the government compiled Conference Board for July showed an increase of 0.4% over the same decline in June. Market estimated to improve to the level of +0.2% in the overall estimates range from 0 to +0.6%.

The growth index suggests the possibility of sustainable growth rate of the U.S. economy in Q3 this year.

7 out of 10 main indicators monitored grew at the forefront of the number of building permits and development applications for unemployment benefits. Two indicators declined, the average working week has stagnated.

Index-related indicators, which is a measure of current economic activity, rose to 0.3% in August compared to July had an improvement of 0.2%. Index tracks the development of employment, income, sales and production.

Late index of indicators rose in August by 0.4% compared to growth in July by 0.1%.

Více zpráv k tématu Index nákupních manažerů

Was this article: 10 | 8 | 6 | 4 | 2 | 0


Last news from the section Macroeconomics:

Pá 21:03  E2017 - Největší evropský zbrojní koncern BAE Systems STOX.CZ (Grant Capital)
Pá 12:19  2017 | Největší evropský zbrojní koncern BAE Systems STOX.CZ (Grant Capital)
Pá   9:37  Minutes ECB na obě strany, inflační tlaky nejsou dost silné Research (Česká spořitelna)
Pá   9:34  UK: Smíšené pocity z růstu HDP Research (Česká spořitelna)

Read also:

July 21, 2016US - index vedoucích indikátorů v červnu rostl o 0,3% Vladimír Urbánek (Kurzy.cz)
May 21, 2015US - index vedoucích indikátorů v dubnu rostl o 0,7% Vladimír Urbánek (Kurzy.cz)

US - index vedoucích indikátorů rostl v červenci více než se čekalo

Diskuze a názory

Na dané téma nejsou žádné názory.


Zobrazit sloupec 
Moner | ISIN database | Weather forecast
Česká verze
Kurzy.cz - Akcie cz, kurzy měn, forex, zlato.
Favorite: Prague Stock Exchange Czech crown Czech economy Commodities Gold Trademarks Prague Weather

Copyright © 2000 - 2018

Kurzy.cz, spol. s r.o., AliaWeb, spol. s r.o.,

ISSN 1801-8688