Vladimír Urbánek (Kurzy.cz)
Czech markets  |  December 17, 2012 16:42:12

CEZ offers for sale the Albanian distribution company


CEZ Group has started the process of selling their Albanian distribution company CEZ Shpërndarje. Potential applicants may therefore during January to express her interest, on further action will be decided subsequently. At the same time leads CEZ Group continues negotiations with the Albanian party to resolve the situation.

CEZ Group has entered the Albanian market in May 2009 acquisition of 76% stake in the Albanian distribution company. The remaining 24% is owned by the Albanian state. The effect here is complicated by the beginning of 2012, when due to a drought and therefore needed electricity imports from abroad increased state power producer KESH purchase price for CEZ Shpërndarje, but had no possibility of thisincrease reflected in the final prices for customers. After a series of unpredictable and unlawful actions on the part of Albania and a series of failed negotiations, CEZ Group began steps to guarantee application of the World Bank.

Barbora Půlpánová
Spokesperson
ČEZ, as

Was this article: 10 | 8 | 6 | 4 | 2 | 0




ČEZ nabízí k prodeji albánskou distribuční společnost

Diskuze a názory

Na dané téma nejsou žádné názory.


Zobrazit sloupec 
Moner | ISIN database | Weather forecast
Česká verze
Kurzy.cz - Akcie cz, kurzy měn, forex, zlato.
Favorite: Prague Stock Exchange Czech crown Czech economy Commodities Gold Trademarks Prague Weather

Copyright © 2000 - 2018

Kurzy.cz, spol. s r.o., AliaWeb, spol. s r.o.,

ISSN 1801-8688