BHS (BH Securities a.s.)
Czech markets  |  December 17, 2012 16:45:03

ČEZ starts sales distribution company in Albania


ČEZ today in a short press release shortly before the end of the session announced that it has started the process of selling their Albanian distribution company CEZ Shpërndarje. According to the company's potential applicants can demonstrate their interest in January. Further steps should then be decided subsequently. At the same time, CEZ still holding talks with the Albanian party to resolve the situation.

CEZ Group has entered the Albanian market in May 2009 acquisition of 76% stake in the aforementioned Albanian distribution company. The remaining 24% is owned by the Albanian state.

CEZ shares are now trading at the beginning of the week and back above the 650 CZK, then the gains came and finally closed at CZK 645 (-0.15%).

As for the domestic market as a whole, he is today mainly due to the three financial stocks moved to a new 9-month highs. PX Index ended at 1,011.36 points (+0,33%).

J.Zendulka

Tyto zprávy pro vás vytváří BH Securities a.s..
Was this article: 10 | 8 | 6 | 4 | 2 | 0


Last news from the section Czech markets:

Po   8:56  Pondělní obchodní seance 15. 10. 2018 STOX.CZ (Grant Capital)
Po   8:14  Drábová: ČEZ se aférou se sváry poučil Patria (Patria Finance)


ČEZ rozjíždí prodej distribuční společnosti v Albánii

Diskuze a názory

Na dané téma nejsou žádné názory.


Zobrazit sloupec 
Moner | ISIN database | Weather forecast
Česká verze
Kurzy.cz - Akcie cz, kurzy měn, forex, zlato.
Favorite: Prague Stock Exchange Czech crown Czech economy Commodities Gold Trademarks Prague Weather

Copyright © 2000 - 2018

Kurzy.cz, spol. s r.o., AliaWeb, spol. s r.o.,

ISSN 1801-8688